9th December 2020
About The National Property Summit 2020
Early new year predictions for the 2020 Irish property market included recovering house prices, more new builds, and a ‘Brexit Bounce’ benefit to the Irish economy. In February, data analysis revealed that we were right on track with a continued stabilisation in the market. But confidence was soon crushed with the arrival of Covid-19.
With major uncertainty ahead, no-one can predict the full impact of the pandemic, but experts agree that the pandemic will have long-term implications for many aspects of the property industry. However, is it possible to consider this crisis from another perspective and find opportunities for our industry to learn from, develop new ways of working and prepare for the long-term?
This year’s Business Post annual Property Summit will focus on how to progress the sector during such unprecedented and turbulent times and will remain the foremost event for the property industry to come together to discuss the future. Featuring leading content, panel debates, keynotes and discussions, this conference is one that will look on how we can stabilize the industry and explore how we turn this crisis into an opportunity to learn, improve and better prepare for the future.
This event will bring together investors, developers and builders, finance providers and agents to discuss and explore the future prospects for the Irish property sector and practical solutions to overcoming its current challenges…
Topics to be discussed include:
- The economic outlook: Brexit and post COVID-19 predictions
- Rebuilding Ireland: An update
- What’s the real impact of Covid-19 on valuations?
- Has the commercial sector been changed indefinitely by the pandemic? Is this the catalyst for the end of the office?
- Landlord and tenant disputes: Dealing with mounting unpaid rents leases, insurance and more
- How will the debt markets and financing be affected by Covid-19?
- Real estate finance: Plotting the future
- Housing: How will we live now? How covid-19 will impact the Irish residential property sector
- With a supply squeeze building up when will we balance housing demand with supply?
- Sector analysis and outlook: Build-to-rent, co-living – does it have a future? Industrial and office development, hospitality, retail
- Property investment: How the massive disruptions and behavior shifts caused by covid-19 are opening doors for proptech
- At the climate change crossroads: Taking the right direction towards a sustainable future
This event is designed for anyone in Ireland’s property space. Attendees will include:
- Policy makers, local authorities, housing associations
- Estate agents
- Chartered surveyors
- Property service providers
- Financial services
- Legal firms
- Investment banks / advisors
- Real estate investment trusts
- Asset managers
- Infrastructure developers
Past Sponsors include:
- National Apartments Assoc
- Dillon Eustace
- Downey Planning
- Murphy Surveys
- Tobin Engineering
- Shannon Commercial Properties
The Virtual Summit
To adapt to the current environment and the growing demand for delegates to enjoy the conference experience in an online manner, The 7th National Property Summit 2020 will come to you as a virtual event.
While our delegates will join in from the comfort of their homes and offices across Ireland and around the world, the event itself will be broadcast live from our dedicated studio in Dublin. Many of our speakers and panellists will appear live on stage, while our international keynotes and participants will be video-conferenced in to join the conversation.
Delegates will have the opportunity to step into the unique virtual summit environment, which includes access to the main virtual conference stage for the full day, live speaker & panel Q&A sessions, a virtual exhibition hall, copies of presentations & content post-event, as well as the opportunity to network, connect and chat with fellow online attendees, speakers and partners in real time.
The Virtual Summit Experience:
Virtual attendance will be easily facilitated by our specially customised conferencing platform and dedicated AV team.
Benefits of virtual attendance include:
Access to Virtual Main Stage for all keynotes, presentations and debates
Video content of the latest technology
Opportunities to meet 100’s of attendees virtually, and set up meetings and conversations
Online virtual exhibition hall
Meet the industry using our matchmaking and profiling facilities
Copy of attendee list post-event
Copy of all presentations post-event
The early bird ticket offer is available for a limited time only. Full ticket price is €195 + vat.
Early Bird Ticket
- Plus VAT
4 tickets for the price of 3
- Plus VAT
10 tickets for the price of 6
- Plus VAT
20 tickets for the price of 10
- Plus VAT
This summit is organised by Business Post LIVE & iQuest.
If you have any questions, requests, or require assistance with your booking, please feel free to contact me:”